See us on video!
Haus Peter Regen sitting room
Haus Sterr Anton kitchen dining room
Prices & Dates
We agree to
- Provide top quality accommodation in excellent condition and spotlessly clean for arrival from 15.00 on the day of arrival.
- Provide beds made up and towels in the bathroom(s). If your stay is 7 days or longer, towels will be changed part way through your stay.
- Clean the apartment at the end of your stay.
- Provide a welcome pack which includes enough for your first breakfast (details in your booking confirmation). Plus basic kitchen and bathroom supplies for the whole of your stay - see the prices page on this website and the booking confirmation for details.
- Pay the local tourist tax on your behalf and provide you with tickets for free use of buses and trains in the BayerwaldTicket area.
- Provide tourist and activity information in English.
You agree to
- Treat the apartment and its contents with care.
- Leave the apartment in good order by 10.00 on the day of departure unless a late departure has been agreed in advance, with the washing up done.
- Not smoke in the house or garden and not inconvenience other guests if smoking on your balcony.
- Not bring pets/animals to the property.
- Sort all of your rubbish for recycling during and at the end of your stay.
- Be careful with use of energy by not leaving lights on in rooms/areas not being used and not opening windows without turning off the radiators first.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro only) or Euro bank transfer.
- We do not have any cancellation charges for administration costs.
- You can cancel your booking at any time before the start of your booking, for any reason.
- The amount of refund we can give you depends on whether we can relet the apartment for part or all of the period of cancellation - varying from a full refund (less credit card/bank charges if relevant) if we are able to relet for the whole period and the same price, to no refund if we cannot relet at all - you receive back the amount we receive from reletting, up to the full amount which we received from you.
- Travel insurance is recommended and we will supply you with whatever documentation you need to make a claim if you are forced to cancel.
Bavarian Forest Holidays
94252 Bayerisch Eisenstein
(Germany) +49 (0) 9925 90 32 04
(UK) 07813 811 497 (Martin)
(Ulrike – Germany) +49 (0) 160 9171 8011
Skiing on the Arber
Arriving by train from the UK
Baby bear in the Bavarian Forest National Park
Bavarian Forest mountains
Martin with the first Sengzelten
Our guest shop, open 24/7